[Gambas-user] New gambas tutorial

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 9 11:19:59 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 11:01, Daniel Oxley wrote:
> David,
>
> Here you have my suggestions for changes.  I read the document and on a
> whole it is very good.  Most of the changes are just minor grammer things!
>
> The left column is the original text and the right column is the amended
> text with the changes highlighted.  I hope it makes sense.  If anyone else
> wants to make sure that I did not make any mistakes, feel free.  After all,
> I did not score too highly at English in school, although mostly because I
> was not always there or paying attention ;-)
>
> Espero que te ayude.  Avisame si necesitas algo mas.  So no lo comprendes,
> enviame un correo.
>
> Daniel

I think this good tutorial should go in the wiki, once the english is cleaned
up of course :-)

To Rob Kudla:

I'm currently thinking about replacing your wiki software by the one used by
wikipedia.org (http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/) because it has all the
features we need for making translations easy to do. And it looks better :-)

What do you think about that ?

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...