[Gambas-user] New gambas tutorial

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...699...
Wed Mar 9 11:01:57 CET 2005

David,

Here you have my suggestions for changes.  I read the document and on a
whole it is very good.  Most of the changes are just minor grammer things!

The left column is the original text and the right column is the amended
text with the changes highlighted.  I hope it makes sense.  If anyone else
wants to make sure that I did not make any mistakes, feel free.  After all,
I did not score too highly at English in school, although mostly because I
was not always there or paying attention ;-)

Espero que te ayude.  Avisame si necesitas algo mas.  So no lo comprendes,
enviame un correo.

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of David Asorey
Álvarez
Sent: 09 March 2005 08:11
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] New gambas tutorial

Hi all.

I've written a small tutorial in Spanish and I've translated it to English
too.

The link is this:
http://www.laclavedefa.org/codigo_abierto/gambas_tutorial/

I need help with my translation, because I'm sure is very deficient (bad
syntax, bad vocabulary, ...).

If someone reads the tutorial and lets me know the posible errors, I will be
very thankful.

Thanks to all.

--
David Asorey Álvarez