[Gambas-user] New gambas tutorial

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Mar 9 16:32:03 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 05:19, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I'm currently thinking about replacing your wiki software by the
> one used by wikipedia.org (http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/)
> because it has all the features we need for making translations
> easy to do. And it looks better :-)

Well, twiki.org looks a lot better now too (our twiki-version is
almost two years old....) but I agree that its multilanguage support
is awful.  I'll install mediawiki and start working on filters to
translate twiki code to mediawiki, unless you already have a plan for
this...

Does mediawiki support publishing to a static set of html files
automatically?  Back in 2003 that was the deciding factor that led me
to pick TWiki for the Gambas wiki.

I will probably make a 'gambas' shell account on that machine to put
mediawiki in, so that you will have more access to it than you've had
to twiki (which is located in my company's /home/web directory!)
I'll email you separately when I have done this.

Rob