[Gambas-user] Gambas.org is $2900 and climbing

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Mon Mar 7 03:31:25 CET 2005

Hi Rob,

I know Gambas means prawns in Spanish.  I thought that the Gamabas
application was copy written.  I guess that scrubs any chance of getting
a web site name through internic if you're being black mailed for the
name.  Maybe the maintainers of Gamabas should consider giving it a
different name and acquiring a copyright for it.  Getting a copyright is
cheap.

Neil