[Gambas-user] How to find out which Debian Packages required to compile 1.9.9?

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...512...
Fri Jun 10 21:24:55 CEST 2005

Le Vendredi 10 Juin 2005 21:02, Kchula-Rrit a écrit :
> 	When I do the ./configure under Debian (3.1/Sarge), I see various messages
> like, "networking disabled", "SDL disabled", etc.  I assume that the script
> is looking for particular files and, if they don't exist, the script
> disables the feature.
>
> 	How do I find out which file(s) the script does not find so I can look
> them up in the Debian Web-Site to load the necessary packages?
>
> 	The README.Debian just says "load the Debian package at www.linex", which
> is usually a few numbers behind the source package.
>
> Kchula-RRit

Usually infos are ine some README files but (for sdl) neither filled it !
(apologizes)

SDL component need :
- sdl library
* sound component
 - sdl mixer library
* image component
 - sdl image library
 - sdl gfx library
 - sdl ttf library

And of course later versions are better !

I hope thats will give you some help.

Laurent Carlier
jabber : LordHeavy at ...943...