[Gambas-user] How to find out which Debian Packages

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...96...
Sat Jun 11 09:42:10 CEST 2005

El vie, 10-06-2005 a las 20:06 -0700, Kchula-Rrit
<kchularrit at ...734...> escribió:

> -        When I do the ./configure under Debian (3.1/Sarge), I see
> various messages
> like, "networking disabled", "SDL disabled", etc.  I assume that the
> script
> is looking for particular files and, if they don't exist, the script
> disables
> the feature.
>
>         How do I find out which file(s) the script does not find so I
> can look them
> up in the Debian Web-Site to load the necessary packages?
>
>         The README.Debian just says "load the Debian package at
> www.linex", which is
> usually a few numbers behind the source package.
>
> Kchula-RRit
>

>From the debianized gambas sources, these are the dependencies to build
all the gambas stuff:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 4.2.0), postgresql-dev, libmysqlclient-dev,
libbz2-dev, libqt3-compat-headers, libqt3-mt-dev, libcurl3-dev,
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev, libsqlite0-dev,libxml2-dev, libxslt1-dev,
kdelibs4-dev, libgtk2.0-dev, unixodbc-dev, libpcre3-dev,
libsdl-image1.2-dev

Anyway, next week I will publish in linex 1.9.9 debian gambas packages.
The delay is due to the new structure of the sources that permits making
individual packages, and I am redoing all the debianization of gambas.
It is almost finished so it will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

If Benoît don't publish a new version for a long time I will upload them
to Debian too, but I will wait some weeks before doing that because with
the rythm of work that Benoît has, I should upload debian packages every
month and that's a little crazy, because every upload has to pass a
bunch of controls.

Regards.