[Gambas-user] How to find out which Debian Packages required to compile 1.9.9?

Kchula-Rrit kchularrit at ...734...
Fri Jun 10 21:02:10 CEST 2005

	When I do the ./configure under Debian (3.1/Sarge), I see various messages
like, "networking disabled", "SDL disabled", etc.  I assume that the script
is looking for particular files and, if they don't exist, the script disables
the feature.

	How do I find out which file(s) the script does not find so I can look them
up in the Debian Web-Site to load the necessary packages?

	The README.Debian just says "load the Debian package at www.linex", which is
usually a few numbers behind the source package.

Kchula-RRit