[Gambas-user] fakebas strikes again (0.0.6)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Jan 30 23:47:33 CET 2005

fakebas is an MDI (one big window) version of the Gambas IDE.
This time I made the following changes:

* Sun Jan 30 2005 Rob Kudla <rpm at ...94...> 0.0-6

- added FSubWindowMgr class and form to act as taskbar
- added window menu, hidden unless forms/classes are open
- shrink properties window and console when editing code
- fixed bug in code completion
- save more layout information in Settings
- made its look a little more distinct from normal gambas
- removed F2 = Rename Form shortcut to enable F2 = Context Help

Ron, here is a shrunken screenshot showing the feature you
requested ;)

After fixing that code completion bug, I have done all my
development of fakebas using fakebas.  So there shouldn't be any
glaring show-stoppers this time at least.

The URL is still:

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=71

Rob