[Gambas-user] fakebas strikes again (0.0.6)

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...699...
Mon Jan 31 09:53:40 CET 2005

Cool!  I was kinda hoping you'd redo this!!!  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: 30 January 2005 23:48
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] fakebas strikes again (0.0.6)

fakebas is an MDI (one big window) version of the Gambas IDE.
This time I made the following changes:

* Sun Jan 30 2005 Rob Kudla <rpm at ...94...> 0.0-6

- added FSubWindowMgr class and form to act as taskbar
- added window menu, hidden unless forms/classes are open
- shrink properties window and console when editing code
- fixed bug in code completion
- save more layout information in Settings
- made its look a little more distinct from normal gambas
- removed F2 = Rename Form shortcut to enable F2 = Context Help

Ron, here is a shrunken screenshot showing the feature you requested ;)

After fixing that code completion bug, I have done all my development of
fakebas using fakebas.  So there shouldn't be any glaring show-stoppers this
time at least.

The URL is still:

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=71

Rob