[Gambas-user] Re: Trouble compiling 1.0.1

Thomas M. Herden therden at ...775...
Tue Jan 11 19:08:12 CET 2005

I'll have to read up on the dpkg-buildpackage command -- it hasn't come to my
attention before.

The first time I ran it it identified the missing deb packages, as promised.
The second time it generated the deb files -- but as I wasn't certain how to
setup and use a local depository (told you I'm a newbie), I went back and
ran ./configure;make;make install.     Success!

-Tom Herden

On Monday 10 January 2005 10:17, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

> In fact, there is no problem in compiling gambas in Debian.

<big snip>