[Gambas-user] ODBC and XML

KOKSAL BASAR koksal.basar at ...626...
Thu Jan 6 15:57:53 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm the one of dinosaur in VB world. I had used VB for DOS and from 1.0
to .Net. I have been developing many projects with VB. My dream was to
write project as easy as VB in Linux Box. Gambas realized it. Thank you
Benoit.

I'm planning new project with Gambas and I have some question.

1) May I connetc MSSQL (or Jet .mdb files) with ODBC. This is very
important case for VB Developers. If Gambas do it, Micro$oft will be
very unhappy.
2) I can write some XML files with XmlWriter but can't read with
XmlReader. How will I use XmlReader or other objects in gb.xml.libxml.

Thank you for your helps,

Koksal