[Gambas-user] (no subject)

csorda@libero.it csorda at ...69...
Fri Jan 28 12:34:44 CET 2005

Greetings and saluti da Carlo.
Gambas is a great software. Congratulation.
I have some question for you:
1) I have a binary file like that C struct mapping:
typedef struct myRecord{
char sync[2];
char type[4];
char quality;
char time[9];
char source[2];
float x; //4 byte
float y;
} DOMessage;
Can you give me a sample to convert this in GAMBAS? and when I read a float (4
byte) value from binary file in GAMBAS I have problem becouse float is 8 byte
len. What can i do for read float len 4 byte?
2) I evaluating a tool for develop a GUI and a Mathematical engine for a
critical application in Space Engeneer sector. Do you thing GAMBAS is enough
stable to develop critical application for read information from serial port,
calculate vector operation, display information and send command to another
serial port?

Thanks in advance. See you soon.

6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it