[Gambas-user] Here you go: ImportVBProject

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Feb 1 15:57:21 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 06:16, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Is it possible to have a version to include in the IDE. Or to
> add it as a external program like the database manager. It
> will receive the project path as argument.

I wrote it in such a way as it should be easy to drop into the
IDE.  The conversion stuff is broken out into classes
(Frm2Form.class and Vbp2Project.class or something like that)
and the form has a public property indicating what form or
project has been converted, upon success.

I'll try to do it myself and submit a patch....

Rob