[Gambas-user] Gambas Book

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Aug 28 20:24:50 CEST 2005

On Sunday 28 August 2005 09:46, John Rittinghouse wrote:
> My name is John Rittinghouse.  I am an author (you can search my
> name on Amazon.com to see the books I have in circulation) and I
> have been talking (via email) with Fabien Bodard about my current
> work on a book about programming Gambas, entitled "A Beginner's
> Guide to Gambas" and wanted to see if you were interested in

While I haven't given up on my own book (just got frustrated trying to
keep track of all the changes in the language on the road to 2.0, but
I expect mine to be Lulu material anyway rather than Amazon material)
I am very, very gratified to hear that the first Gambas book
published will be from someone outside the core Gambas community.
Best of luck.

Rob