[Gambas-user] Re: Multiple questions from a new user.

Gregg gregg at ...50...
Wed Sep 29 20:30:08 CEST 2004

I dont think you follow me :)

I was saying that I have tons of code I would love to port over.  And I
know of a few other people who would be ready to.  But the most time
consuming change and work in porting is the change to how arrays are coded
in gambas.  It is in fact about 80% of the work for a couple of my
projects.

Gregg