[Gambas-user] Re: Multiple questions from a new user.

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 29 00:23:57 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 15:38, Gregg wrote:
> Well yeah, I wouldnt mind having those functionalities
> supported.  But I mean the entire array thing.  Its completely
> different in gambas, with the dims having things like
> Integer[], and having to .add everything.  I just have a lot

I think if you use a collection you can just assign to
non-existent keys and have them get created... the syntax is
pretty much the same as arrays otherwise, so maybe you should
give that a try.

Rob