[Gambas-user] Problem compiling gambas IDE

Jose Moralo hbreaker at ...626...
Sun Sep 19 00:21:19 CEST 2004

The problem is that I'm trying to compile de project "AS IS" - I have
no changed anything-, as it is in the 0.99 package, but I'm getting
the warning about that class (Settings) when I try to execute it. Is
it a built-in class? Any lost reference? I'm using Mandrake 10 (I
don't know if this detail is of interest for my prob)...