[Gambas-user] Problem compiling gambas IDE

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Sep 19 00:30:31 CEST 2004

On Sunday 19 September 2004 00:21, Jose Moralo wrote:
> The problem is that I'm trying to compile de project "AS IS" - I have
> no changed anything-, as it is in the 0.99 package, but I'm getting
> the warning about that class (Settings) when I try to execute it. Is
> it a built-in class? Any lost reference? I'm using Mandrake 10 (I
> don't know if this detail is of interest for my prob)...

You can't execute class Settings.
On the menu bar you can only Projeject->Execute
I assume you made a project with that name and
that raises the error about a class.

This is a reserved word SETTINGS like MESAGE and IF.