[Gambas-user] Problem compiling gambas IDE

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Sat Sep 18 23:53:24 CEST 2004

>Hi,
>
>I'm HBreaKeR, and I'm new on Gambas (ok, a VB developer, but one that
>tries to get converted). I'm having a problem with the compilation of
>Gambas IDE. When I'm trying to probe some modification with "Project >
>Execute", it warns about class Settings. I have looked for that class
>in the project, but there is no declaration of that class; it's seems
>strange, because Gambas says "OK" when I compile. I'm lost, so if
>anyone can help me on any way, I'll be thankful.
>
>I'm not sure if it's the correct list for this problem, so sorry for
>the inconvenience in case it isn't.
>
>P.D.: I'm Spanish, so my English can be terrible, I'm sorry.

Salut,

I hope you talk about gambas-0.99 and the IDE distriputed with.
Settings is a class their. If you redeclare also a class called Settings
you will have problems.
   to set
   Settings[<PATTERN>, [default]]
   Settings.Save