[Gambas-user] Problem compiling gambas IDE

Jose Moralo hbreaker at ...626...
Sat Sep 18 22:00:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm HBreaKeR, and I'm new on Gambas (ok, a VB developer, but one that
tries to get converted). I'm having a problem with the compilation of
Gambas IDE. When I'm trying to probe some modification with "Project >
Execute", it warns about class Settings. I have looked for that class
in the project, but there is no declaration of that class; it's seems
strange, because Gambas says "OK" when I compile. I'm lost, so if
anyone can help me on any way, I'll be thankful.

I'm not sure if it's the correct list for this problem, so sorry for
the inconvenience in case it isn't.

P.D.: I'm Spanish, so my English can be terrible, I'm sorry.