[Gambas-user] How to use the scrollview control?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Sep 18 20:28:06 CEST 2004

On Saturday 18 September 2004 13:32, francesco.difusco at ...69...
wrote:
> I am getting crazy about it, I have been looking for the code
> inside out, all the properties, but nothing. SOmething strange
> happens when I do
> INC Scrollview1.ScrollY
> Y=Scrollview1.ScrollY
> I have checked the value of Y, but it never changes, it
> remains to zero.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you have a control in
the scrollview that's bigger than the visible area of the
scrollview?  Because otherwise I don't think it will scroll!

Rob