[Gambas-user] How to use the scrollview control?

francesco.difusco@libero.it francesco.difusco at ...69...
Sat Sep 18 19:32:21 CEST 2004

> Play a bit more with that example.
> Add a ScrollView extra to see how it works.
> if you after that understand how you can use it,
> the knowledge collected kan help in your project.

I am getting crazy about it, I have been looking for the code inside out, all
the properties, but nothing. SOmething strange happens when I do

INC Scrollview1.ScrollY
Y=Scrollview1.ScrollY

I have checked the value of Y, but it never changes, it remains to zero.

> Hidden things can be the properties set in the example
> instead done in code.

I think I have carefully checked the code, maybe something I don't realize...

> Copy the example to you new project and customize it you way.
> Add your ideas and when working remove, or hide, the original
> parts can help a lot.

I'll try this way, this is a good idea.

> Also a project around only the ScrollView and a textbox on top of it.
> Add a line for all events, i.e. PRINT "SV!" & eventname
> Let it PRINT the property values on a Click or Scroll event.
> Concentrate on all the methods, events and properties of it.

I did it, using only a scrollview control. But, in the example, all the controls
on top of the scrollview control look like invisible, even if their Visible
property is set to True. I am not able to duplicate such thing in my program.

> Do you have problems, give the piece of code where it is.

I'll do it :-)

Thanks

Francesco