[Gambas-user] PrettyPrinter-0.3.2 for use in IDE

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Oct 29 08:00:37 CEST 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 21:11, Charlie wrote:

-- snip --

> >I have install this 0.3.2 version and oh oh what nice.
> >The extra line is added if the option for the empty
> >line between procedures is OFF ?
> >
> Tell me all your settings ? And if you can send me the source you use ,
> would be helpfull.

The empty line occurs at the end only if the option for
'empty line between procedures' is OFF.
It does it with the demo and any other file.

> >A second cosmethic failure. If option 'tab' instead 'space' is
> >chosen the tab char. is a space when indent DIM is on?
> >
> Proportional or non proportional font ?

My setting was 'non proportional' font. The Monospace.
I see a box for the 'tab' characters but a 'space' for 'Dim'.
and the 'Dim' should have a indent.
The other lines have a box for the 'tab' character.

> Sorry can't find it out ?
> Have to look if there are a differents between my Testing Project and
> the included in the IDE !
>
> And that PP-0.3.2 was for gambas-0.99 , have to have look what does the
> IDE-RC1.
> The Testing Project ran well on RC1.

???
I installed it on the last 0.99RC1 from the website.

> Amicalement
> Charlie

For the rest as told at begin :)
> >I have install this 0.3.2 version and oh oh what nice.

Ron

P.s.:
The empty line was for the paper print. Copy/past in kedit and print.
I connected PrettyPrint in context with the real Printer, and has
come out it is not printing but the view in IDE.

That real printing will be solved by the Print(er) addition of Carsten.