[Gambas-user] Still problems with IDE windows

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Oct 27 08:48:17 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I just tried again what I described yesterday, and the problems are
still there, now a little bit more clear: It is the last window that
closes when you leave Gambas that will give its X and Y and width and
height values to the first window that will open next time you start
Gambas again.

Yesterday, I first changed the position of the window with the
components. On the next start, the greeting window of Gambas took its
position and form. Today, I changed the position of the properties
window. Now the greeting window appeared at its position when Gambas
started again.

In the application I made, there is a small window that appears first to
type in your name. This windows should be centered with Me.Center, but
it doesn't appear in the center anymore. Instead after this test run,
every first window that opens either of the IDE or of any app that is
started now will appear with the size and position of this tiny window.
The properties window, however, always appears with the size and
position of the main window of the once started app...

I've made screenshots, but I don't wont to bother the mailing list with
it, so send me a mail and I'll send them by pm.

Rolf