[Gambas-user] net component

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Tue Oct 19 20:51:07 CEST 2004

Could you execute "curl-config --libs" and tell me the result?

My configuration does not use libcares! (And I don't know what is
libcares:-). However you could try to install libcares, or if you
can not find it (I didn't), read the compilation document from
libcurl, there must be an option to compile libcurl without that
dependency.

Hey! latest news: libcares seems to give some kind of Netware support
to libcurl : http://curl.planetmirror.com/docs/install.html

Finally, you can edit by hand current makefile placed at {gambas
sources}/src/lib/net/curl, search for that flag (-lcares) and erase it,
may be it can work.

Regards,

D. Campos