[Gambas-user] how to add have array of textbox (or other obje ct)?

Premoli, Roberto [ITPPG/1010] roberto.premoli at ...422...
Thu May 6 16:26:26 CEST 2004

>Roberto:
>
>  Try creating instances of the textbox object with "new". There are
>examples in the gambas documentation. You must create object arrays with
>code.
>Saludos,
>     Gustavo Castro Puig.

Hi gustavo, thanks for ansver.

Create object with code?! do you mean at run time?!?

Excuse me, but I need a lot of objects, members of different arrays.

They are array of texboxs, buttons and forms.
I have to create them and place onto my form BEFORE run time.

I cannot create an array of 25 textboxs, an array on 48 buttons
at fith the code: where they will be placed? If I create they at runtime,
then I have also to place them (x,y position) at run time.

I need them in fixed positions, so I must create ad Design time, and place
them,
I cant create and place at runtime.

How to solve this my problem?

Roberto

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.