[Gambas-user] how to add have array of textbox (or other obje

gcastro at ...452... gcastro at ...452...
Thu May 6 16:46:54 CEST 2004

Roberto:

  That's it.
  This may not be the better way to do that, but you must be aware of the
features gambas and vb share and what they not share. Object arrays in VB
are a good thing because sharing code and events between them is easy to do.
The same happen with gambas objects. They share code and events because of
the real object oriented implementation. That's the issue you must work in:
create the textboxes, position them in the form and write the code inside
the events they share. There are few ways to archieve that, but your Vb code
will not be migrated as it is now. Read the documentation about object
arrays in gambas, and you will figure out which is the best way to do it.