[Gambas-user] how to add have array of textbox (or other object)?

gcastro at ...452... gcastro at ...452...
Thu May 6 14:24:16 CEST 2004

Roberto:

  Try creating instances of the textbox object with "new". There are
examples in the gambas documentation. You must create object arrays with
code.
Saludos,
     Gustavo Castro Puig.
     E-Mail: gcastro at ...452...
     G.C.P. Software - Informática Inteligente.
     Web: http://www.gcp.com.uy

LPI Level-1 Certified (https://www.lpi.org/es/verify.html
LPID:LPI000042304 Verification Code: hp6re8w5qg )
Registered Linux User #69342