[Gambas-user] how to add have array of textbox (or other object)?

Premoli, Roberto [ITPPG/1010] roberto.premoli at ...422...
Thu May 6 14:11:19 CEST 2004

Hi!
I am converting soft in GAMBAS.
Well, the original VB code has a lot of "array of objects",
for example, I have an array of textbox, they are usefull
cos I can manage them with for-next cicle, as:

(just an example)
for n=0 to 19
 textbox(n).text=n
next n

Well, in GAMBAS I create textbox1,
then I pressed ctrl-C, ctrl-V to "copy and paste"
but GAMBAS didnt ask me to create an array, but simply
he created a new textbox2.
So, how can I have array that I need?

I looked in Binara.com but I didnt get help.

anoter thing: how can use the (group) property of textbox1?
What it is usable for?

Thanks,
Roberto

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.