[Gambas-user] difference gambas vs VB

gcastro at ...452... gcastro at ...452...
Wed May 5 20:11:20 CEST 2004

Roberto:

   Normally, in a resolution of 800x600, a pixel in VB have 15 twips per
side. This can be checked accessing screen.twipsperpixelx and
screen.twipsperpixely propierties whithin the VB program. In Gambas, the
real size is in pixels, so you must do a conversion to get the real size.

Saludos,
     Gustavo Castro Puig.
     E-Mail: gcastro at ...452...
     G.C.P. Software - Informática Inteligente.
     Web: http://www.gcp.com.uy

LPI Level-1 Certified (https://www.lpi.org/es/verify.html
LPID:LPI000042304 Verification Code: hp6re8w5qg )
Registered Linux User #69342