[Gambas-user] difference gambas vs VB

Premoli, Roberto [ITPPG/1010] roberto.premoli at ...422...
Wed May 5 19:05:59 CEST 2004

in gambas's site at point "Differences from VB" is wrote:

Screen measurements in VB are done in "twips", units of 1/1440 of an inch;
in Gambas they're done in actual pixels.

well, what are the equivalences between 1/1400inch an actual pixel?

I mean, if I have an tolbox (in VB) with toolbox.width=12345
how must be (in GAMBAS) toolbox.width=XXXX to have the same dimension?

Roberto

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.