[Gambas-user] Shell problem with gambas 0.91 and mdk9.2

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Fri Mar 19 12:54:17 CET 2004

Hello Gambas,
             I've had a bad few days here, I just had sent up the new
mandrake 10 community edition, I love the new looks, and stuff, even the
support for a "real bought one remote", except that my CD-RW no longer
works, and I have no access to the temperature sensors for my lovely
gambas storm watcher.....so I'm going home to mdk9.2
///when I did arrive home and the front door welcoming me home, I
installed gambas 0.91... everything was fine until I sat down for the
night and ordered gambas to play some "easy listening".....tried out my
remote control...Bang, back to attendance.
the code>

sub PlayMe()

Dim App as Object
App = Application[""]
ThisProgram="xmms -p Listfile.m3u &"
Shell(ThisProgram,App,1)

end

now hangs at Shell() until I close "ThisProgram",
is there someone who knows how to continue after the Shell() command,
regardless of weather the program or script has finished? 0.90 does this
fine...

Regards
Luke