[Gambas-user] PRB: Troubles with marking text

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 19 12:14:06 CET 2004

When I try to mark text with the mouse the highlight part start most of the
times in column 2 of the text.

I started at the row with ' END and when I go strait up in the above rows the
highlight is in column 2.
When I move the mouse to the left, outside the window, and go up it marks
column 1 instead of column 2.
Does not matter for marking with mouse upwards or downward move for marking.
With some mouse movement the end point is adjustable but the start is, in my
situation, always in column 2

The left border of the textarrea looks to me also a bit to close to the window
border.

Ron