[Gambas-user] mandrake packages for 0.91

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 15 00:06:49 CET 2004

On Sunday 14 March 2004 20:57, Rob wrote:
> OK, new packages are up for Mandrake 9.1 and 9.2.  I haven't
> installed 10.0 anywhere yet but I'll make packages when I do
> (and probably stop with the 9.1 packages because I probably
> won't have any 9.1 boxes around much longer.)
>
> I can't connect to the cooker ftp server to upload the new
> src.rpm today, which I suppose means they're still in the freeze
> for 10.0.
>
> http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=51
>
> Rob

Hi, Rob,

I just wanted to tell you a few thing about your wiki scripts:

- When you make a new symbol page, could you make a smaller title (i.e. ---++
instead of ---+) ?

- Look at ".Array" page: the child classes are "DateArray,FloatArray,..."
instead of "Date[],Float[],...".

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...