[Gambas-user] gambas family site

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 12 16:01:54 CET 2004

On Friday 12 March 2004 03:29, ron wrote:
> On Friday 12 March 2004 00:29, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > Now the download process work fine
> >
> > ... Sorry for the inconvenient
> >
> > Fabien
> >
> > http://gambas.magic-systems.net
> >

> > Don't look at the spelling check for this time... Mabe i query help for
> > it... i'm just a poor french with a little english...
> >
> > Fabien
>
> I'm sorry Fabien but that url is not working here.
> I have try to use it but KDE 3.2 shows only a popup trying to get it and
> nothing comes. This from Kmail.
>
> When I use IE and type the url there is also nothing coming in.
>
> The domain isn't in a block list on both machines so I can only assume the
> provider blocks or the site is not 24/7 in the air.
>
> Ron

After testting with www.magic-systems.net I got after long waiting and several
refreshes a page. Nice foto of Leo. The body of one of the frames want a
javascript but that is nowhere.

Then I try gambas again and after 1 minut or so it arives!!
So now I have seen then both but with KDE the www and gambas gives a timeout
I think inside the 1 minut limit and no page to see :(
Changed to 3600 second still nothing.

That was at 03:00 GMTin the morning or so, now at 13:30 GMT is also in KDE.
It was slow but i got it and registered also.

Ron