[Gambas-user] gambas family site

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 12 03:29:31 CET 2004

On Friday 12 March 2004 00:29, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Now the download process work fine
>
> ... Sorry for the inconvenient
>
> Fabien
>
> http://gambas.magic-systems.net
>

> Don't look at the spelling check for this time... Mabe i query help for
> it... i'm just a poor french with a little english...
>
> Fabien

I'm sorry Fabien but that url is not working here.
I have try to use it but KDE 3.2 shows only a popup trying to get it and
nothing comes. This from Kmail.

When I use IE and type the url there is also nothing coming in.

The domain isn't in a block list on both machines so I can only assume the
provider blocks or the site is not 24/7 in the air.

Ron