[Gambas-user] compiling 0.94 under SuSE 9.1

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Thu Jun 24 00:27:13 CEST 2004

>Am Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2004 20:35 schrieb Michael Bergmann:
>
>> I'm not quite sure, but I guess there are no bigger changes in the
>> structure for the dirs from SuSE 9.0 to 9.1
>> Anyhow, if you want to be sure about, argue configure completely with the

>> necessary path informations.
>> You know that you can not simply copy the compiled gambas from one
system
>> to another as long as it isn't identical? Sounds a little after you want
>> do so?
>
>Not really, but as I understand right, it is needed to have gambas installed

>for gambas-apps since 0.93b. (I hope I am not wrong)

NO, each gambas version stand for it self, no other preinstalled older versions

are needed.

>So I have to compile gambas on that machines. I do so on 4 different systems

>most running 9.0 with default KDE (3.?.?) and default qt & co. It compiles

>(quite yesterday the 0.94) out of the box using the configure/make/make
>install-thing. My system has 9.1 with KDE 3.2.2 (as written) and I have no

>problems, too. The last one has a 9.1 default-system. All went well.

Untar on each box the gambas-0.9x version and make the configure/make/make
install-thing how you call it.

* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *