[Gambas-user] compiling 0.94 under SuSE 9.1

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Thu Jun 24 16:29:01 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2004 02:27 schrieb na2492 at ...9...:
> >Not really, but as I understand right, it is needed to have gambas
> > installed
> >
> >for gambas-apps since 0.93b. (I hope I am not wrong)
>
> NO, each gambas version stand for it self, no other preinstalled older
> versions are needed.

Of course, I don't mean that I install x gambas versions, only the latest I
need  ;>)
But at least you have to install _one_ gambas version for runtime?
Or can you just install the compiled application without gambas is installed?

> Untar on each box the gambas-0.9x version and make the configure/make/make
> install-thing how you call it.

Yes, thanks. This is what I have done on that 4 different systems I talked
from.

regards,
HM