[Gambas-user] compiling 0.94 under SuSE 9.1

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Wed Jun 23 20:49:45 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2004 20:35 schrieb Michael Bergmann:

> I'm not quite sure, but I guess there are no bigger changes in the
> structure for the dirs from SuSE 9.0 to 9.1
> Anyhow, if you want to be sure about, argue configure completely with the
> necessary path informations.
> You know that you can not simply copy the compiled gambas from one system
> to another as long as it isn't identical? Sounds a little after you want to
> do so?

Not really, but as I understand right, it is needed to have gambas installed
for gambas-apps since 0.93b. (I hope I am not wrong)

So I have to compile gambas on that machines. I do so on 4 different systems
most running 9.0 with default KDE (3.?.?) and default qt & co. It compiles
(quite yesterday the 0.94) out of the box using the configure/make/make
install-thing. My system has 9.1 with KDE 3.2.2 (as written) and I have no
problems, too. The last one has a 9.1 default-system. All went well.

But I will see, if there are some problems coming ;)

> regards,
>
> Michael
HM