[Gambas-user] compiling 0.94 under SuSE 9.1

Michael Bergmann mbergmann-sh at ...17...
Wed Jun 23 20:35:32 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2004 20:06 schrieb Hans-Martin Bundeshund:
> Hallo!
>
> I ask because I want to install a gambas-application on different systems
> all using SuSE, versions 9.0 and 9.1 with different KDE versions. But all
> of them are installed/updatet via yast. No greater other stuff from
> 'foreign' sources. I hope, I dont run into this trouble later...
I'm not quite sure, but I guess there are no bigger changes in the structure
for the dirs from SuSE 9.0 to 9.1
Anyhow, if you want to be sure about, argue configure completely with the
necessary path informations.
You know that you can not simply copy the compiled gambas from one system to
another as long as it isn't identical? Sounds a little after you want to do
so?

regards,

Michael