[Gambas-user] mysql-user with password over tcp/ip

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Tue Jul 20 19:55:32 CEST 2004

Salute!

Don't know if this is a gambas-question or a mysql-question...

I mostly tested my app with a mysql-database running local and a user with a
password. All running well.

I tested 2 times with my notebook running as a mysql-server, created a user
without using a password (I was too lazy to create the password and edit the
code too). All run well.

Now I created a user on this server with a password. No connection allowed
from the client-side.

MySQLCC runs well with this user and his password from my client. What I am
doing wrong?

regards,

HM