[Gambas-user] Problem with gambas 0.95 packages

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 20 23:07:24 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 22:49, Rob wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 July 2004 13:37, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > 3) Ask someone with a normal Mandrake 10 to recreate the
> > packages.
>
> I would have already rebuilt the packages (so I can provide 9.2
> versions as well) but I can't find the src.rpms.  Where did you
> hide them?
>
> Rob

Here we are :-)

I have downloaded updated binary packages compiled with qt 3.2. You will find
them from the download page of the website.

Rob: I have uploaded the source package, but be careful: the .spec file in it
is specific to my system. You should use the standalone .spec file in the
website package directory.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...