[Gambas-user] Wikis are merged now

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jan 15 17:01:44 CET 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 06:26, danielcampos at ...282...
wrote:
> You can see that 'Socket' class has more indentation than the
> rest of classes, I've fixed it a lot of times, but a few days
> later I find the same bug (each time you update it, I think)

Yes, that's a feature, not a bug.  Benoit had me treat classes
that are used as a return value by symbols of exactly one other
class as a child of that class.  (He just asked me to put child
classes under their parents; this is just the first algorithm
that has worked right until now.  I welcome further
improvements.)  As soon as another class has a symbol that
returns a Socket, that'll stop happening.

This is distinct from the "child classes" that inherit another
class, of course.

Rob