[Gambas-user] Wikis are merged now

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Thu Jan 15 08:26:55 CET 2004

>Tonight I moved all the component documentation from GambasTest
>into the production Gambas wiki.  Apart from ReferenceBy needing
>some work, I don't see any severe problems, and am right now
>fixing the handful of references to Export pages that existed in
>the production docs.

Hi Rob:

Each time you update documentation (using the perl scripts I suppose), there's a problem with this page :

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/GambasComponentNet

You can see that 'Socket' class has more indentation than the rest of classes, I've fixed it a lot of times, but a few days later I find the same bug (each time you update it, I think)

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)