[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Feb 27 15:21:26 CET 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 03:05, Daniel Oxley wrote:
> an MDI!  It just makes it so much easier. I like the sound of
> the suggestion made for having a 'tabbed interface'.  As long
> as it retained the qualities of an MDI.  I guess that this
> would be similar to tabbed browsing?  Or the tabbed IDE in

Well, I hate tabbed browsing and love MDI (albeit not for
browsing).  I'll wait till I see Benoit's idea before I pass
judgment on it though.

As for Charlie's comments about multiple screens, I use a laptop.
;)  But one user I introduced to Gambas is looking at a 3-headed
setup now and still would prefer Gambas to be MDI.

Rob