[Gambas-user] 0.84 Upgrade

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Tue Feb 17 09:15:46 CET 2004

>On Monday 16 February 2004 18:47, Daniel Oxley wrote:
>> I assume that the source folder was where I unpacked the tar file download.

>> If so, what do I do if I have deleted the source folder?
>>

>May be untar 0.83 again, (configure,make,make install and make uninstall)

Salut,

since I use gambas I work like that:

1. in my Folder /opt/gambas I copy the new gambas-version
2. cd to /opt/gambas
3. tar -xvjf gambas-(Version).tar.bz2
        (this creats a new Folder /opt/gambas/gambas-(Version)
        like last version =  /opt/gambas/gambas-0.84a
4. cd to /opt/gambas/gambas-(Version)
5. ./configure
   make
   su -c 'make install'

This always update /opt/gambas/bin etc...

If I want to go back to an older version for some reason, I
cd to /opt/gambas/gambas-(older Version) and start su -c 'make install'

Amicalemant
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *