(Archive Copy) Re: [Gambas-user] alxay problem with class and modules

olivier coquet olinux at ...289...
Mon Feb 16 17:22:49 CET 2004

this is funny lol....

i make my prog from a virgin project, i run,it's say me than it is a
static class !

i check the gb.eval component in project property
i run my project, and soudenly, the class is ok....

i uncheck yhe gb.eval component, i run, it's alway ok :=)))))))

regards
Olivier

Le lun 16/02/2004 �� 16:48, Benoit Minisini a ��crit :