[Gambas-user] 0.84 Upgrade

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...338...
Mon Feb 16 21:05:57 CET 2004

El lun, 16-02-2004 a las 18:47, Daniel Oxley escribió:
> I assume that the source folder was where I unpacked the tar file download.
> If so, what do I do if I have deleted the source folder?

try to unpack it again (if you still have the *.tar.bz2 file), use
the same ./configure options, do "make uninstall" and install the
new package.

If you have not that tar.bz2, install directly the new package, if
it does not work, then "make unisntall" on the new package and
"install" again, most of times it works...