[Gambas-user] ReDraw....

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Mon Feb 16 09:32:13 CET 2004

Hello Gambas....
                 I just had a thought about this redrawing problem I
have, I thought about the Nivida card, and remembered I had over driven
the Screen resolution for the video card.... The problem with gambas
started just after I bought a new 17" monitor....and around about the
time I also downloaded a newer version of gambas.....

I have now reset the screen resolution back to a screen size supported
by the video card... I've tried to "Cause" the redraw error in gambas,
but so far, it's working fine....

Cheers :)

Luke