[Gambas-user] Another idea......

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Feb 7 21:29:38 CET 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 15:16, ron wrote:
> I use this way the past 8 weeks to be able to   make the
> software I had to write in German,   French, English, Spanic
> and Dutch.
> The above text is translated by google to French.

When I get the documentation/wiki translation project going
again, I will be using google (or babelfish, or whatever
automated translating tool I can access programmatically) to
provide rough translations of the pages for volunteers to clean
up, but in the end Google is no substitute for a real human
translation.  There are too many untranslated words and
incorrectly translated idioms.

When someone posts in another language and I'm unable to figure
out what he's saying (usually I can, if it's French or German or
Spanish) I sometimes use Google to provide me with clues, but I
can never assume I fully understand what he's saying based on
automatic translation.

Rob